Happy Mother's Day

Last night was a difficult, restless night. That always makes for a hard day. I often feel that Samuel doesn't like me:  pushing me away when I try to hug or kiss him, screaming at me, hitting, pinching and biting me. Those feelings were very strong today. I try to convince myself that he does love me. But on days like today it is more difficult to believe. 

I'm sure his teachers have no idea that I barely believe that "Sweet Samuel" loves me. Nevertheless, he came home from school today with this craft: 
 I can imagine his teacher asking his classmates why they love their moms. Of course, they give adorable answers that melt your heart. I long to hear Samuel's answer. 

One day. 

3 comments:

  1. You may not hear it but you can feel it. There are moments that you know he is saying "Thank you, Mom" and "I love you." Think of these moments when there is a rough day that you are facing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby, you are a good Mother and Samuel loves you..all parents experiences that sometime in their children's life time in growing up. I am with Penny, think on the good times...the moments when he is in a good mood. Samuel does love his mother! And don't forget it! Love you & miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby, just adding another note....The Lord knows what He is doing. He knew who to give Little Samuel to....And don't forget all the things that He has brought Samuel thru already and He is able to complete it....We are praying for you & Michael & those babies..Samuel & Gabriel.. The Lord said He would NOT put on us more than what we could bare....He knows how much things bother you & Michael....You & Michael keep your communication up...Talk all things out with each other......Love you

    ReplyDelete