Tomorrow

Samuel had his annual check up/shots today. The doctor told me that we need to bring him in more than just once a year. He also said that we need to make a decision about when to have the surgery to pull Samuel's right testicle down (the left one died when it was surgically pulled down in 2010). I had to hold Samuel down while he got his shots....something that reminds me of our Seven Days

Therefore, I need encouragement today. It has been more difficult to encourage myself today like I usually have done in blogs past. I re-read some of my older blogs. I'd like to say they brought me encouragement....but it had the opposite reaction actually. So I decided to count my blessings. And there are many; however, there is still a black (maybe gray) cloud over all of the blessings it feels.

I don't expect everyone to understand. But for those of you that do....I hope it brings you comfort to know that there are others like you out there. There are goods days and bad days. Easy days and difficult days. Tomorrow will be a new day.

Thats the best I have for today :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment